So… Ive lost 110lbs… an entire teenager! I get tons of questions, messages, and texts each day asking me questions…. What do you eat? How are you living without alcohol? Can I have this? Are you Crazy? Lol… I can answer the last question… Yes, I am crazy! I think we all have a bit of crazy in us.
So, in response to many of these questions I have decided to do a quick post on some of the items I eat regularly for each meal and post links to some of our favorite recipes.
A typical day for me can vary. There are needy toddlers, preschool classes, and household chores… plus there are the 2-3 days each week that I work and this can make eating harder. Now, I say harder but not impossible! Here is a list of my favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner items:
- -2 hard boiled eggs
-Cup of coffee with sugar free creamer
-2 sliced up strawberries
2. – Veggie scramble
– Cup of coffee with sugar free creamer
- -4-6 pieces of salami with 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
– Handful of almonds
2. – Turkey roll ups
(thick cut turkey lunch meat, avocado, lettuce, dash of chipotle mayo, and cheese wrapped all together)
3. -Wine Bar Plate (almonds, string cheese, sliced meat)
4. – Salad with Ranch dressing
2. Chicken Enchilada Zucchini Boats – I do not make the enchilada sauce in this recipe. For my sanity I just buy a canned low sugar sauce at the store 🙂 because lets get real… I don’t have all night to cook!
3. Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice – I do not add peas to this recipe (high in sugar). I instead do carrots and broccoli
4. Broccoli Cauliflower Sausage Soup – Making this tonight!!
We make a ton of other items for dinner…. but I plan to share recipes throughout the coming weeks so I will save those ideas. So selfish right?!
The number one tip I have learned throughout this journey is NO matter what you eat portion control is still important. You cannot over eat at every meal and have success. I try and make my morning meals light so that I can enjoy a yummy meal when I sit down with the hubs and twins.
Eating to Live… Not Living to Eat…. BOOM!